Frank McCall's Collection of Works on Paper | Permanent Collection
There are strong synergies between Frank McCall and Moultrie, Georgia. Frank was reared on the oak-lined streets of Southern Terrace in our community. His life work was architecture, and he designed many homes and office structures in Moultrie. It is through Frank's interaction with the people of Moultrie that he produced his greatest impact on the town.
Having completed his studies at Auburn University, served during WWII in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and begun practice with the firm of W. Elliott Dunwoody, Jr., in Macon, McCall returned to Moultrie in 1957 to establish The Office of William Frank McCall, Jr. He went on to develop a national reputation.
McCall was determined that our community would have a permanent collection to compliment our fine Arts Center. This collection carries Frank's inspiration and memory forward through many generations of Colquitt County citizens.